FOR A BRAND/BUSINESS STRATEGY TO SUCCEED, EMPLOYEES MUST UNDERSTAND IT

A study by John Kotter, formerly of the Harvard Business School, found that only 5% of employees understand their organization’s strategy. Make you wonder what the other 95% are up to every day?

Given this sad statistic, it’s rather unrealistic to expect an organization’s brand/business strategy to succeed. How could it?

After Aloft Group helps lead the development of a new brand strategy that is driven by corporate vision and intricately linked to the corporate strategy, the critical alignment phase of our methodology ensures that your strategy is understood and implemented to its fullest by aligning and connecting it with the mindset of your people.

We call this “Strategy Fluency.”

Through our unique combination of tools, including engagement sessions, technology and more, we help ensure that everyone in your organization, no matter where they may be around the globe, clearly understands your strategy.

More importantly, they value and welcome their role in delivering upon it every day.

Learn more about our brand strategy and brand demand methodologies.

Downloads